Wholesale Boat Trailer Plastic Skids
MPQ Plastics are Australia’s number one manufacturer and extruder of Ultralene plastic skids for the boat trailer and marine industries. By extruding our own plastic in-house, quality control is top priority in providing customers with a first class product.
Ultralene Plastic skids are an economical product that can help boat trailer manufacturers offer their customers a premium product for a low price which gives the end user a great launch and retrieve experiance.
Our plastic boat trailer skids come in two different profiles.
- Grooved Centre – The groove in our trailer skid not only adds sleek style to the look, but offers extra protection to the user. The groove in the centre allows for all mounting hardware to be installed safely and secure without the risk of a screw sticking out and potentially connecting with your boat.
- Plain Profile – The plain boat trailer skid is exactly the same as the groove profile, minus the groove. To install the plain skid onto your trailer, simply counter sink your screws evenly along the profile for a quick and easy install.
Boat Trailer Plastic Skid Profile Sizes & Colour Options
MPQ Plastics HDPE Plastic skids come in multiple lengths and colour options. Our standard profile sizes are as follows:
- 50mm X 12mm Grooved Trailer Skid.
- 50mm X 12mm Plain Trailer Skid.
- 45mm X 10mm Plain Trailer Skid.
- 60mm X 15mm Heavy Duty Trailer Skid.
Standard length boat trailer skids: 1mtr, 1.2mtr, 1.5mtr, 1.8mtr & 3mtr.
Custom lengths are available by demand. Minimum order quantities may apply.
Colour options on boat trailer skids include: Blue, Red, Black, Natural. Other colours available by demand.
Contact us today to see how we can help you in supplying plastic boat trailer skids.